Work for us
IT Department in Cape Town
Reporting to the Application Services and Business Analysis Lead, your Key Performance Areas include:
• Requirements Definition and Management
• Facilitates scoping and business priority-setting for change initiatives of medium size and complexity.
• Contributes to selection of the most appropriate means of representing business requirements in the context of a specific change initiative, ensuring traceability back to source.
• Discovers and analyses requirements for fitness for purpose as well as adherence to business objectives and consistency, challenging positively as appropriate.
• Obtains formal agreement by stakeholders and recipients to scope and requirements and establishes a base-line on which delivery of a solution can commence.
• Identifies the impact on business requirements of interim
• Business Analysis
• Takes responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
• Applies and monitors the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, giving special consideration to business perspectives.
• Conducts investigations at a high level for strategy studies, business requirements specifications and feasibility studies.
• Prepares business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks. Identifies stakeholders and their business needs
• Project Management
• Prepare clear project proposals and define scope and goals in measurable terms.
• Establish performance outcomes and measures for key project goals, and define monitoring, reporting and communication requirements.
• Stakeholder Relationship Management
• Vendor Management
• Risk and Control
• Tertiary Qualification in Business Analysis
• CBAP – Certified Business Analysis Professional or similar certification
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience as a Business Analyst with Project Management experience.
• BSc, Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Advance SQL database management and maintenance skills preferable.
• Advanced Excel skills and practical application ability with MS Office and Visio.
Competency, Skills and Knowledge:
• A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies and governance.
• The ability to recognise structural issues within the organisation, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies,
• Be able to apply architectural principles, methods and tools to business challenges.
• Able to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings and articulate their collective relevance to the organisation.
• Able to visualise and create high-level models as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business.
• Experience modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques (preference for BPMN).
• Exceptional Communication skills at all levels of the organisation.
• Team Orientation
If you meet the minimum requirements, we look forward to hearing from you. Kindly submit the following to [email protected]:
• Your CV
• A certified copy of your ID
• A certified copy of your Qualifications
• Completed Application Form
If you have not received a response within 14 days after the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. CLOSING DATE
16 FEB 2018