Work for us
Marketing - Johannesburg
Reporting to the Manager: Marketing and Communications. Your Key Performance Areas include:
Brand research and analysis
• Conducting research on brand, industry, viewer, competitor and other stakeholders.
• Researching, developing and maintaining segmentation models.
• Conducting brand equity research together with the research department on awareness, association, loyalty and quality.
• Conducting brand campaign measurement, focusing on recall rates and effectiveness.
• Re-evaluating all brand touch points to ensure brand consistency.
• Conducting analysis for the eMedia Investments broadcast channel brands when and as required.
Brand identity development
• Addressing brand architecture of the eMedia Investments broadcast division and other entities.
• Develop and execute brand management plans that are in line with the planned quarterly, bi-annual & annual business plans and strategies.
• Creating and maintaining brand identities and developing brand blueprints.
• Designing, developing, updating and implementing logos, corporate identities and style guides that are aligned with brand architecture, identities and strategies.
• Ensuring that the corporate identity is applied consistently across all communication touch points.
• Implementing cohesive brand contact strategies for various stakeholder groups in line with business plans and requirements.
• Communicating relevant strategies to all relevant parties.
• Aligning internal brand practices through implementation of internal brand building campaigns.
• Obtaining information, checking for accuracy and capturing data.
• Ensuring the quality assurance standards and industry best practices are consistently applied to ensure all creative work is of the highest quality.
Internal and external stakeholder management
• Building, supporting and maintaining interpersonal and team relationships to ensure stable working environment and achievement of team objectives.
• A relevant Brand Management qualification
• Business English and knowledge and understanding of other official South African languages will be an added advantage
• A minimum of 5 - 7 years relevant working and professional experience. Advertising / branding / digital agencies experience would be advantageous Competency, Skills and Knowledge:
• Problem solving skills
• Planning skills
• Organising skills
• Decision-making skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Coaching skills
• Communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Coping under pressure
• Conflict handling skills
• Good understanding of after effects
• Adobe CS (Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign / Acrobat)
• Computer literacy: MSO Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
If you meet the minimum requirements, we look forward to hearing from you. Kindly submit the following to [email protected]:
• Your CV
• A certified copy of your ID
• A certified copy of your Qualifications
• Completed Application Form
If you have not received a response within 14 days after the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. CLOSING DATE
22 MAY 2018