Work for us
Creative Services - Cape Town
Reporting to the Executive Creative Director. Your Key Performance Areas include:
• Drafting the production make list for the department.
• Monitoring and reviewing departmental project plans.
• Managing all systems projects when there are changes to ensure that the department is well covered.
• Monitoring the traffic process and developing systems improve the creative and trafficking process
• Creating detailed schedules, setting deadlines at each stage of the project.
• Compiling and updating chase lists (spreadsheet) for the department regularly.
• Liaise and coordinate with the media planning team regarding campaign schedules across all key and integrated communication platforms.
• Providing and working on on-air priority plans including multichannel cross promotion and secondary events.
• Support the team on trafficking project deliverables to make sure all workflows are followed and facilitate creative approvals.
Policy development and ownership
• Contributing to the development and continuous improvement of organizational standards, policies and procedures within span of control and monitor implementation to ensure full compliance.
Internal and external stakeholder management
• Building, supporting and maintaining healthy, diverse internal and external relationships to ensure achievement of organizational goals.
• Implementing remedial actions where required.
• Providing specialised technical or professional support to internal and external stakeholders to ensure achievement of functional and organizational objectives.
Cost control systems
• Implementing standardised budget control systems and enforce a culture of short intervals of control.
• Evaluating negative trends and introduce remedial solutions.
• Providing input into annual budget planning process and submitting to line management for approval.
• Managing operational requirements through effective management within policies and procedures to ensure achievement of standards or objectives.
• Providing input into workforce planning and implement approved labour plans to ensure team is suitably staffed to meet sub-functional objectives.
• Planning, organising, leading and controlling subordinates' activities to ensure sub-functional objectives are met or exceeded.
• Assessing team development needs and closing skills gaps.
• A relevant Project Management qualification would be advantageous
• Business English and knowledge and understanding of other official South African languages will be an added advantage
• A minimum of 5 - 7 years relevant working and professional experience. Advertising / branding / digital agencies experience would be advantageous Competency, Skills and Knowledge:
• Problem solving skills
• Planning skills
• Organising skills
• Decision-making skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Coaching skills
• Communication skills
• Coping under pressure
• Conflict handling skills
• Computer literacy: MSO Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
If you meet the minimum requirements, we look forward to hearing from you. Kindly submit the following to [email protected]:
• Your CV
• A certified copy of your ID
• A certified copy of your Qualifications
• Completed Application Form
If you have not received a response within 14 days after the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. CLOSING DATE
22 MAY 2018