Venue Change for Cape Town SA’s Got Talent Auditions
Due to flood warnings at the River Club, the venue for this weekend’s SA’s Got Talent auditions will now be held at Belmont Square on Belmont Road in Rondebosch.
Audition dates and venues:
When: Saturday, 1 June & Sunday, 2 June
Where: Belmont Square on Belmont Road in Rondebosch.
Visit www.belmontsquare.co.za for directions.
Registration Times: Opens at 7:00AM and closes at 12PM.
Click here to pre-register.
Cape Town International Airport
1. Head south 170 m
2. Slight left toward Airport Approach Rd 850 m
3. Slight left toward Airport Approach Rd 48 m
4. Turn left onto Airport Approach Rd 1,4 km
5. Keep right to stay on Airport Approach Rd 160 m
6. Merge onto Settlers Wy/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town 9,8 km
7. Take exit 8 to merge onto Liesbeek Park Rd/M 57 2,0 km
8. Turn right onto Belmont Rd
Destination will be on the right 350 m
Please take not of the following:
- All singers must provide a backing track – you must provide your own backing track, we will not provide one for you. (The backing track must be on a CD).
- Dancers please bring your backing track on a CD.
- Poets, please bring a hard copy of your poem with you.
- Auditions may not feature nudity or any swear words.
You can rock up on the day, or get a head start, click here to pre-register.
Everything you need to know about the auditions: Audition Guidelines
If you have any other queries email us at: email@example.com