I agree and undertake that I shall be bound by and comply with the terms and conditions for entry to the How To Train Your Dragon – Hidden World (“the Competition”). That in the event that I fail to comply with the terms and conditions of entry for any reason that my entry shall not be eligible and shall be disqualified from the Competition.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. In order to be able to enter the Competition and to be eligible to comply with the terms and conditions of entry. It is a condition that the person must be a South African citizen and be over the age of 18 (eighteen) years old. All winners shall be required to send copy of identity document as proof that they are 18 (eighteen) years of age and/or older. All winners must have their own bank account and proof of the account must be supplied to e.tv or Moonrock Media.
2. Any person who is an employee of any of the following companies: e.tv (Pty) Ltd; eSat tv (Pty) Ltd, Platco Digital (Pty) Ltd; Moonrock CC, MP Tax (PTY) LTD and/or any other agent, promoter and/or other person connected with the Competition and/or a member of their family shall not be allowed to enter the Competition and shall be ineligible to participate. If any such person should enter then they will be automatically disqualified.
3. e.tv shall be entitled at its sole discretion to declare that any entry is not to be entered for the Competition and is disqualified (whether or not the entry mechanic is correct.) In such event e.tv shall not be obliged to the person who has entered of their disqualification nor shall it be obliged to provide a reason for its decision.
4. All decisions of e.tv shall be final and e.tv shall not enter into any correspondence, dialogue and/or otherwise with any person regarding any aspect of the Competition.
5. All entries must be original, and not abusive, defamatory, offensive, derogatory, degrading and/or otherwise not acceptable due to the nature of the material submitted.
6. e.tv may at its sole discretion decide that any entry is not eligible due to the nature of the content of the entry and may disqualify a person from the Competition.
7. The competition rules shall be made available to the consumer protection commission and to any participant on request and without costs.
Prize(s) and Duration of Competition
8. The prize(s) shall consist of: 1 x Double Tickets to How To Train Your Dragon – The Hidden World
(Exclusive Cinema Premiere in 2D)
JHB: Cresta Mall CPT: Cavendish Square DBN: Gateway Mall on the 27th January, 10am, 2019.
9. The Competition starts on 13 – 27 January 2019. All entries must be received by midnight on 24th January 2019.
10. All entries received and/or made after that time shall not be eligible to be entered into the Competition and shall be disqualified. There may be a charge incurred even though the entry is not accepted as valid.
Cost and Method of Entry
11. Visit www.etv.co.za/competitions for competition details.
12. The prize/s will be awarded in the order that they are drawn. The winning entries will be drawn randomly, selected by Moonrock Media CC on Friday, 25th January 2019 from all entrants who have provided the correct details.
13. Independent supervision of all valid entries received shall be made by MP Tax (Pty) Ltd.
14. The decision of e.tv as to the winners of the Competition shall be final.
15. No entrant can be awarded more than one prize per competition.
16. The winners will be notified by telephone call within the timescale specified below unless e.tv decides at its sole discretion that the timescale for notification needs to be extended for any reason.
17. Any prize has to be accepted and taken by the person who is awarded the prize before 25 January 2019. After that date no prize shall be available to that person and at e.tv’s sole discretion another eligible person may be selected for the prize.
18. The prize can only be awarded and/or taken by the person whose name is provided at the time of entry to the Competition. The prize is not transferable nor is e.tv obliged to exchange and/or transfer any prize to another person. The prize shall only be awarded to persons 18 (eighteen) years of age and/or older.
19. The list of winners is available by 25 January 2019.
Changes to Terms and Conditions of Entry and Prizes
20. e.tv reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw and/or substitute any prize at any time for any reason. e.tv may replace and/or substitute any prize with any products, goods, services and/or cash which it decides is appropriate in the circumstances.
21. e.tv may at any time decide to change, cancel, amend, vary, delete, add to and/or otherwise alter the terms and conditions of entry, the prizes and/or any other part of the Competition. e.tv shall not be required to send a separate notification to each person who has and/or may enter the Competition. It shall be sufficient that details shall be available on e.tv’s website at www.etv.co.za.
Force Majeure and Law
22. Where for any reason beyond the reasonable control of e.tv the Competition cannot be carried out and/or completed as planned and/or advertised. Then e.tv reserve the right to cancel the Competition at any time and in such event shall not be liable to any person for any reason who may have entered the Competition.
23. The terms and conditions of this Competition shall be subject to the Laws of the Republic of South Africa.
24. All entrants shall have their name displayed on the e.tv website (www.etv.co.za).
25. All entrants agree to all publicity and marketing for what purpose of and duration of the Competition.
Contact Details of Company
26. The contract details of e.tv are 5 Summit Road, Hyde Park. Contact: [email protected]