6 Easy to Love Facts about Bucie Nqwiliso
To Rhythm City viewers she’s Joy Cele, but in real life she is Bucie, a successful R&B and House singer.
Busisiwe “Bucie” Nqwiliso is back on the Rhythm Citizens streets. Her character, Joy, will be shooting her music video which is coordinated by S’fiso. There’s difficulty on the set of the music video shoot when Joy becomes jealous of Reneilwe, and Sifiso finds himself caught in the middle.
In real life, Bucie Nqwiliso’s track “Easy to Love” is enjoying a lot of airplay. The song’s video features Scandal! actor Brighton Ngoma (Quinton). The 27-year-old singer was born in Kimberley and grew up in Klerksdorp.
Here are six facts about Bucie Nqwiliso:
1. She was discovered by her music lecturer, Demor Sikhosana, while studying music at Central Johannesburg College.
2. Bucie bought shares at her record label and went from being an artist to co-owner at Demor Music.
3. Her claim to fame was with her debut song “Ngicel’indoda” in 2007.
4. “Turn Me On” earned Bucie international success. Following a collaboration with Black Coffee the song was released and licensed to a German based Label GOGO MUSIC.
5. In 2005 Busi auditioned for the Soul City soundtrack and sang and danced in the Chicco produced group, Maubani.
6. Bucie calls herself a rock star because that's how she lives, “without care and to the fullest and with no regrets”.
Watch Bucie’s video “Easy to Love”