Work for us
Creative Services - Cape Town
Reporting to the Executive Creative Director. Your Key Performance Areas include:
• Conceptualizing creative, innovative on-air and digital platform promos cross channels and multi channels.
• Communicating with Creative Director to establish promo needs and create promos to match briefs.
• Guiding and directing content promos that are aligned to key marketing and business objectives.
• Supplying audio, sound effects and grading of edits to create unification with pictures.
• Logging material to select shots needed to make promotions.
• Editing and cutting numerous promo ideas that can live across key marketing platforms in line with brand requirements and specified templates.
• Supervising and promoting the pre and post production audio and graphic sessions.
• Providing written scripts in conjunction with the copywriter.
• Creating graphic titles to visually emphasize or bolster the promo.
• Working on ad hoc projects as and when required.
• Obtaining information, checking for accuracy and capturing data.
• Ensuring the quality assurance standards and industry best practices are consistently applied to ensure all creative work is of the highest quality.
• Maintaining the standards of all work undertaken, and the editing of video based promotional material.
• A relevant qualification would be advantageous
• A minimum of 3 years on-air promotions and non-linear editing experience Competency, Skills and Knowledge:
• Problem solving skills
• Planning skills
• Organising skills
• Decision-making skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Coaching skills
• Communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Coping under pressure
• Conflict handling skills
• Good understanding of after effects
• Good understanding of non-linear editing programs (AVID media composer / Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier)
• Good understanding of video and audio formats and the compression and conversion thereof
• Computer literacy: MSO Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
If you meet the minimum requirements, we look forward to hearing from you. Kindly submit the following to [email protected]:
• Your CV
• A certified copy of your ID
• A certified copy of your Qualifications
• Completed Application Form
If you have not received a response within 14 days after the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. CLOSING DATE
22 MAY 2018