Work for us
eNCA - Johannesburg
Reporting to the eMedia Digital Editor: Online, eNCA. Your Key Performance Areas include:
YouTube channel management
• Optimize selected content based on editorial strategy.
• Manage playlists and promoted videos on channel page.
• Manage weekly content publishing schedule.
• Manage monetization of all assets.
• Manage copyright of all fully owned assets on e.tv and eNCA.
Distribution partners’ content syndication
• Curate, upload and Meta tag video content based on commercial agreement.
• Manage content requirements as agreements 3rd party operations.
• Attend trainings with partners on updates to systems.
• Identify opportunities with partners to increase reach on platforms.
• Respond to partner content and tech queries.
Producer Social Media Videos
• Create at least one captioned video for social on a daily basis, based on the most popular topic on the website, as assigned by the Web Editor on duty.
• Ensure that the content is editorially accurate, in terms of grammar, facts, images and videos used.
• Ensure that the content is published timeously according to deadlines set by the Web Editor on duty.
• Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience
• Degree/Diploma in Journalism or Marketing
Competency, Skills and Knowledge:
• Understanding of how to work with video production software
• Understanding of how to reproduce graphics based on platform requirements
• Search engine optimization
• Computer literacy: MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
If you meet the minimum requirements, we look forward to hearing from you. Kindly submit the following to [email protected]:
• Your CV
• A certified copy of your ID
• A certified copy of your Qualifications
• Completed Application Form
If you have not received a response within 14 days after the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE: 10 AUGUST 2018